Atakama delivers unrivaled data protection by redefining the encryption landscape. Atakama’s decentralized, multifactor approach to distributed key management protects organizations from data exfiltration. With Atakama, security practitioners and end-users alike realize true data protection and unimpeded business performance.
We are growing and seeking an innovative self-starter to join us to help accelerate our digital marketing programs.
- Comfortable with owning a core Marketing function and independently overseeing the execution of a strategy through internal and external stakeholders.
- Passionate about learning new skills and technologies and unafraid to experiment.
- Energized by innovation and seeking opportunities to think creatively and problem-solve.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain and optimize Atakama.com and other digital properties to align with our overarching marketing objectives and deliver an excellent user experience.
- Own, manage, and optimize our Marketing technology stack and subsequent CRM integrations, supporting seamless automation and squeaky-clean data hygiene.
- Manage the lead lifecycle from creation to conversion and beyond, including lead scoring and lead nurturing to optimize pipeline growth.
- Develop programs and campaigns that support the team’s inbound and outbound lead generation initiatives.
- Create and implement SEO strategies to ensure maximum reach through ongoing keyword analysis and by continually expanding and refreshing website content.
- Drive relevant organic social media strategies and campaigns through research, benchmarking, and audience identification.
- Evaluate end-to-end digital experience and recommend initiatives to improve engagement.
- Enforce overall brand marketing guidelines across digital channels.
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience creating effective digital marketing. programs, processes, and campaigns that drive excellent digital experiences and lead conversion.
- Proven experience using Marketing Automation software (HubSpot, Marketo, or comparable solutions) for managing the sales and marketing funnel.
- Extensive experience with Webflow, WordPress, or other website content management systems.
- Self-starter who is comfortable exploring and learning new concepts, trends, and technologies, working independently, and collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams and external resources.
- Attentive to detail, highly analytical, responsive, accountable, and eager to learn and grow.
- Solid organization and time management skills.
Bonus competencies include:
- Previous experience in a rapidly growing and evolving cybersecurity company.
- Certifications in leading digital marketing technologies (Google Analytics, HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce).
- Adobe Suite products (InDesign, Photoshop) and basic graphic design abilities.
- Video hosting, creation, and editing tools.
- Web development skills.