Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive Job Duties:
- Identify, develop, and execute a comprehensive new business sales strategy to close new logos and drive expansion with customers across a defined territory.
- Build and oversee an accurate sales forecast for your territory.
- Ongoing business networking throughout the IT Security industry, including customers, partners, and related organizations.
- Build rapport, and establish long-term business relationships with key executives and senior decision-makers within Atakama’s target market.
- Maintain Salesforce.com accuracy, including pipeline management, meeting notes, product feedback, and competitive intelligence.
- Report on sales activity and forecast of business opportunities to senior sales leadership..
- Provide sales and customer intelligence and feedback to management.
- Responsible for achieving territory quota.
Senior Account Executive Skills and Experience:
- Excellent oral and written communication and strong presentation skills with well-documented experience in front of technical and executive-level stakeholders.
- 5-10+ years of direct sales experience selling enterprise software to mid-size to large enterprises.
- A proven track record of successfully closing six-figure software deals with prospects and customers in the defined territory.
- A measurable track record in new business development, demonstrating consistent overachievement of sales quota.
- Prior experience selling data security software is required.
- Experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions and ability to adapt to fast-growing and changing environments.
- Experience selling through the channel is strongly preferred.
• Experience working in a startup environment
• This is currently a fully remote position that will follow a hybrid WFH model post Covid. Candidates must be fully authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 401k retirement plan
- Premium healthcare, dental, and vision
- Gym membership
- HQ is located in Midtown Manhattan. Please note this position allows for fully remote work.