Users can send encrypted files to recipients in a few simple steps:
1. Right click on the encrypted file(s) to auto-generate a secure URL.
2. Send the URL to the intended recipient by email or any other communication method.
3. The recipient opens the URL in a browser.
4. The sender is notified that the recipient is ready to download the file.
5. The sender uses the Atakama Mobile app to approve the release of the file, which the recipient can now download in their browser.
Atakama provides military-grade data protection without the need for traditional authentication using usernames, passwords, or one-time codes.
Atakama is cross-compatible with all major desktop and mobile platforms so that data can stay secure with any mix of systems and devices.
Atakama's client-side encryption enables the safekeeping of protected files in sync with major cloud storage services (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive) and private cloud networks.
Atakama allows users to securely share files within cloud and network locations without disrupting existing user workflows.
No internet? No problem. With support for Bluetooth Low Energy devices, users can always access their files.
Atakama's built-in search tool lets users search encrypted files without having to decrypt them.